You have seen how well those that venture beyond the wet sand and into the water do with their high-end and expensive Underwater metal detectors.
Now you can get in the underwater metal detecting game and be able to hit 90-95% of what the high-end gear can for a fraction of the cost.
Introducing to Australia the DetectorPRO Head Hunter Underwater Metal Detector the UW8.
The Perfect Detector to increase your wet sand and Underwater finds rate!
What makes this fantastic for water and land use is that the controls are built into the headphones!
This reduces the weight you have to swing back and forth by a considerable degree and therefore your fatigue. Allowing you to cover more ground and hunt for longer periods.
LONGER HUNTS = MORE TREASURE! Pretty simple really.
Here are some technical specifications for the DetectorPRO HeadHunter UW8:
- Operating Search Frequency: 2.4 Khz
- Search coil: 8″ Concentric, Co-Planar, RF Shielded
- Audio Frequency: 400Hz
- Headphone Transducer: Piezo Electric
- Search Mode: Silent search, Slow Motion Discrimination
- Operating Environments: Salt water, Fresh water, Land
- Submersible: Waterproof to 22 meters
- Length: Diving Configuration: 68cm to 135cm/ Wading Configuration: 110cm to 135cm
- Weight w/Integral Battery: 1.58Kgs
- Battery: Lithium Ion Rechargeable
- Battery Life: up to 40+ hours per charge.
- Warranty: 2 years
This awesome little machine is designed to get you into the wet areas and increase your finds rate while your there.
No worries about detecting in the waves or even in the pouring rain. Its built for divers so even the headphones/controls can be submersed upto 22 Metres!
Do your research of course, but of your looking to get seriously into wet detecting then this will get you into the game and to quote the guy that manufacturers these.
“I can hit 90-95% of the targets I hit with my Excalibur II using the Headhunter UW8”
And its practically half the price!
If you have any questions please fell to email or call.